For the safety of clients, the following measures will be in place:
1. All clients must wear a mask and present their Macau Health Green Code upon entering PhysioOne.
2. Temperature will be taken for all clients entering PhysioOne.
3. We ask that all clients wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before their sessions.
4. If you are experiencing fever, cough, breathing difficulties or diarrhea, please do not enter PhysioOne and seek medical attention at the hospital immediately.
5. Please refrain from bringing companions with you unless it is necessary. Thank you for your attention.
5. 如非必要，請勿帶同隨行人士應診。 敬請留意上述事項，不便之處，敬請原諒，謝謝。
In response to the pandemic situation, we are offering tele-consultations. Through an online video link, our physiotherapist can assess your problem and advice you on an appropriate treatment strategy, from the comfort of your home. Consultations can be conducted in Chinese or English. To book an online appointment, please complete the following form: